We all have heard the saying, buyer beware. We inspected this 5th wheel today as a young traveling nurse bought this (at night mind you) and the park she is in was concerned it wasn’t safe to live in. They were right.

Kitchen island drain was cracked, furnace wouldn’t work, it had a propane leak, pin box was damaged and the list goes on and on and on. Laura and felt bad that a dealer would sell this unit to her as it had been totaled and they pieced it together to sell it. I found it on the web.


I am glad we could help her but I wish she would have got to us before she bought it. So the saying is true, buyer beware.



No responses yet

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *