The following is the latest list of RV recalls complied by the National Highway Traffic Safety Association (NHTSA):
• Grand Design RV LLC is recalling 8,161 2017-2021 Solitude recreational trailers. The liquid propane (LP) supply line that runs through the exterior lower refrigerator compartment may contact the burner tube of the refrigerator, possibly damaging the line and causing an LP gas leak.
• Daimler Trucks North America LLC is recall 10,359 2018-2019 Freightliner Custom Chassis XCL, 2018-2021 Freightliner XCM chassis, XCS Chassis and MC Chassis and 2017-2021 XCR Chassis. The tire valve stem extension for the inner wheel may come in contact with the outer wheel rim opening and become damaged.
• Gulf Stream Coach Inc. is recalling 32 2020 Enlighten 25BH and 248BH travel trailers. The lower front trim strip may be missing from the refrigerator. The front strip is required to make the refrigerator cabinet seal complete, and provides complete isolation of the combustion system from the travel trailer interior.
• Tiffin Motorhomes Inc. is recalling eight 2020 Bus and Phaeton motorhomes. The steering pinch bolts may not have been properly tightened.
• Forest River Inc. is recalling 22 2021 Berkshire BEA40C-380, BEA40E-380, BEA45A-450, and BEA45CA-450 motorhomes equipped with 3000W inverters. These inverters supply too much current to the 10 gauge Romex wire.
• Keystone RV Company is recalling 130 2020-2021 Dutchmen Yukon 399ML, 400RL and 410RD recreational trailers. The bedroom egress window has a black round knob installed rather than a narrow crank handle.
• Forest River, Inc. is recalling eight 2021 Coachmen Catalina CAT261BHS-8 and CAT263BHSCKLE recreational trailers. The exterior griddle was built with a six foot hose, allowing the griddle to be stowed in the vehicle with an open flame.
• Jayco Inc. is recalling 166 2019-2020 Entegra Reatta and Jayco Embark and 2020 Entegra ReattaXL motorhomes. The electronic control center circuit board may be damaged from voltages over 17 volts, causing the components on the board to become damaged.