Our goal is to “Protect your RV investment” so you can make an educated buying decision. Let us help you protect your hard earned money. Laura and I work for you, not the seller.
With many options out there, why should you choose us to perform a pre-purchase inspection for you?
• We have been a certified RV Inspection company since Nov, 2016 and have performed RV inspections on Class A, B and C Motorhomes. We have also inspected Travel Trailers, 5th Wheel RVs and Toy Haulers. RVs as old as 1978 to as new as 2021.
• We have Liability insurance to protect everyone during our inspections.
• Our attention to detail is crucial to give our clients the most through inspection we are able too. We use the NRVIA approved inspection software (Homegauge) to ensure we inspect all components on an RV and the software also provides you a detailed listing of the condition of all items inspected along with pictures. Click here to view a sample report. https://www.HomeGauge.com/report/12575564
Our inspection report will be completed and sent to out clients the same day as the inspection, at which time, we will spend an hour or longer reviewing the report with our clients as we want to ensure everyone has a through knowledge of what was revealed during the inspection for you to be able to make an “educated buying decision” .
• We are a Level Two (2) certified RV Inspection company by the “National RV Inspectors Association” and are certified to handle all types of RV Inspections.
• We perform yearly, RV related, continuing education to maintain our certification.
• We were honored to be the “Inspector of the Month” by our Inspectors Association.
• We were recommended by a client in 2017 to receive the NRVIA “Star Award”. This award is given to inspectors who excel in their profession.
• In the winter of 2018/19, we performed RV inspections for FEMA in the Wilmington, NC area. We were selected, along with other certified inspectors, to perform inspections for displaced residents from Hurricane Florence’s damage in North Carolina.
• We are located in Central Florida and frequently perform RV inspections around the state of Florida. Due to an RVs location, mileage rates may apply.
Click here to contact us. Thanks for visiting.
We all have questions. Visit our FAQ page, click here, for more answers.
Why do you need an RV Inspection?
You fell in love with the layout and the features that the RV has and the seller indicates that all the maintenance has been performed on a regular basis. Sounds great, doesn’t it?
Ask yourself, do you know how to test for LP gas leaks? Do you know how to test that the AC units are cooling properly? Do you know if the RV Refrigerator has a pending recall? What type of experience do you have as it relates to the electrical systems and water systems of an RV?
If you answered no to these few questions, you need an RV inspection. Why spend your hard-earned money on a RV you love only to find out later that it is system issues?
All RVs, new and old, can have issues with their systems that a qualified inspector can uncover. Just as if you were purchasing a house, you would want it done by a certified home inspector – not a local handyman. Same goes for an RV.
Click here to Contact us. Thanks for visiting.